Inside IT Sales – Remote
Blue Core Research is seeking a hunter with experience in IT software sales for an inside sales position. This position is entirely remote working from anywhere in Latin America.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle and for maintaining customer relationships across all of LATAM. This will include identifying and nurturing leads, presenting value propositions, following up, closing, and managing post-sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage a minimum of 750,000 USD in sales, building a robust pipeline to support it.
- Provide value proposition to customers and manage the sale cycle from beginning to end.
- Coordinate negotiations in complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders and partners, ensuring everyone benefits.
- Work with marketing on lead generation and nurture those leads to turn them into opportunities all across LATAM.
- Identify and support channel activities and develop the channel network.
- Hunter with an understanding of Databases and Applications
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (written and verbal skills) as you will work directly with US-based technical and business personnel.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling IT security solutions.
- Able to work throughout the sale cycle from discovery to close.
- Able to self-generate leads, work alone and with minimum supervision.
- Experience working with channels
- Enjoys the challenges of new products and a small company. Technically curious and eager to learn.
- Preferred experience in sales of solutions for security or databases.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.