Oracle Database Auditing for DBAs
Oracle database auditing will help you gain more control over your Oracle database. Control in an Oracle production environment translates into security, compliance, and most importantly – stability and reliability.
For many DBAs, the first thing that comes to mind when the subject of Oracle database auditing comes up is that Big Brother will be watching.
Oracle DBAs like to have control over their databases, and database auditing can give you control you didn’t imagine possible.
Look at the SQL attacks mounted against the Oracle databases during the recording of the online.
One of the biggest concerns when deploying anything on a production server is the performance impact.
The DBA World
In the real world, DBAs have pressures and problems that cannot always be answered by Oracle database features. See if you share some of these pains, and find out why Core Audit is what you were looking for.
I want to know more about Core Audit!Great! Here are a few options:
I only want more information, not a productNot a problem, here is a list of relevant pages, and we are always available to answer any question
- Big Brother is watching – is that a bad thing? – Read
- Take Control of your Oracle database – Read
- Real performance of Oracle database auditing – Read
- Pressures and problems facing DBAs – Read
- Advanced SQL attacks against Oracle databases – Read
- Oracle Database Vault vulnerabilities – Read
- SQL attack detection and forensics using Core Audit – Read
- Oracle database security – strengths and weaknesses – Read
- Oracle database compliance – Read
- Oracle database security – Read